Ford Fusion Syracuse NY
Click here for more content from JDPower.com
- Updated 2010 midsize sedan, including all-new Sport and Hybrid models
- New 175-hp, 2.5-liter, Duratec 4-cylinder engine
- Improved 240-hp, E85-compatible, 3.0-liter V-6 engine
- Powerful 263-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 engine on new Fusion Sport model
- Standard 6-speed automatic transmissions with all engines
- Standard electric power assist steering on 2.5- and 3.0-liter models
- Hybrid has next generation of Ford's hybrid propulsion system
- Hybrid operates up to 47 mph on electric mode
- Hybrid provides more than 700 miles of city driving range on a single tank of gas
- SmartGauge with EcoGuide instrument cluster provides hybrid drivers real-time info.
- Available in dealer showrooms in spring of 2009
For 2010, the Ford Fusion receives significant exterior styling changes; a new Sport model (featuring the same 3.5-liter V-6 engine that's in the Lincoln MKZ); an all-new Hybrid version with Ford's next-generation hybrid propulsion system; a new fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine; and a standard 6-speed automatic transmission. The model lineup will include S, SE, SEL, Sport and Hybrid, with all-wheel drive (AWD) available with the V-6 powertrains. Ford says the 2010 Fusion includes class-exclusive features to set it apart from other midsize sedans: Ford Sync entertainment and communications system, Sirius Travel Link, blind-spot information system with Cross Traffic Alert, and a Sony-branded premium audio system.
Click here to read the rest of the article at JDPower.com